Grafiques del Foix is a leading printer in the southern area of Barcelona. It has up to 12 offset printing bodies, always Heidelberg and also digital printing Heidelberg that is becoming more important in the commercial cycle and turnover.
Grafiques del Foix finishes in its facilities 90% of the work it does and the laminate is very important for them. In 2012, they trusted TAULER Laminating Tech incorporating a SmartMatic1.0 (link to the management Gràfiques del Foix interview in 2012)
With the incorporation of the laminator, Grafiques del Foix offers us this information:
- Now can they offer laminated and finished work in less than 24 hours
- The number of orders that customers request to laminate has increased by more than 40%.
Offering the service now is not an inconvenience as they control it totally.
- Increased of the added value offered to their customers.
- They have rationalised logistics and transportation costs by preventing jobs from leaving the company.
After being very satisfied with the first laminator, in October 2019 they decided to acquire the new TAULER laminator model SMT4.0.
The SMT4.0 laminator is the natural evolution of the successful SmartMatic2.0
A machine :
- Much more ergonomic than the previous one with a lower height and accessibility
- Includes a non-stick roller as standard
- With new software, more agile and more intuitive.
- Faster, it can reach 25 m / min.
- The TAULER_FOIL stamping system can be incorporated
- A new anticurling system very easy to handle.
TAULER Laminating Tech is a company with more than 50 years of experience offering the best solutions in lamination.