The most user-friendly automatic B2 laminating machine
Main reasons reasons to choose a TAULER SMT4.0:
- Because it incorporates the TAULER_OIL system that improves lamination and reduces energy consumption.
- Because it incorporates a quick coil adjustment feature while the machine is running.
- Because it incorporates the TAULER_SHAFT SYSTEM that facilitates the quick change of film.
- Because you can stamp toner prints with the TAULER_FOIL system.
- For its intuitive touch screen.
- Because it incorporates a REVERSE MODE to correct possible errors.
- Because it incorporates TAULER_GO ON, an automatic starting system.
- Automatic feeding with frontal suction and two suckers.
- Adjustable side bracket.
- Temperature control by sensor.
- Pneumatic pressure roller.
- Easily adjustable decurling system.
- Photocell that stops the machine in case of sheet failure.
- Total control of the machine through a PLC.
- Electronically adjustable speed.
- Microperforation cutting system and scissor roller.
Maximum length [A]: 250 cm
Maximum width [B]: 120 cm
Maximum height [C]: 155 cm
Weight: 850 kg
|Maximum format||550 x 720 mm|
|Minimum format||220 x 250 mm|
|Maximum mechanical speed||2 – 25 m/min*|
|Paper thickness||130 a 400 g/m2|
|input/Output stack height||600 mm|
|Film thickness||20 to 42 μm|
|Electrical power installed||8 kW|
|Power supply||400 V three-phase 50 Hz|
|Security||CE-compliant protections, emergency stops, and safety sensors.|
*According to film, external conditions, paper type, thickness, and formats.
TAULER reserves the right to modify the characteristics of this product without prior notice. The image shown and the information reflected in this web & brochure does not establish contractual information. TAULER AND PRINTLAM ARE REGISTRED TRADEMARKS OF TAULER LAMINATING TECH, SL
"*" indicates required fields